ReVu - A useful rating script

Delhi, Delhi 0 comments

I am using Re-Vu for the last three months and I am pleased with its performance.This ultimate review and rating tool has improved the search engine ranking of my website.

Re-Vu facilitates commenting which in turn generates unique content and that is what search engine spiders are looking for. Moreover, these days traditional marketing campaigns have become less effective and influential.

Re-Vu is the only rating plugin available that can assist your business to reach a larger audience as the genuine user comments can be shared on all leading social networking platforms.Cheers for Re Vu!!!

Review about: Rating Script.

ReVu - A Smart Business Tool

Ashburn, Virginia 0 comments

Ratings and reviews are so important for building user trust and credibility.I got to know this fact when my business site wasn't performing up to mark and traffic was negligible I installed Re-Vu, which rescued me from the situation by improving SEO ratings for my website.

Moreover, Re-Vu is a one of a kind, user-friendly, powerful website and product review tool. It is highly effective for driving traffic and conversions to your website.

Simple to use and works everywhere.With the Re-Vu platform review engine, product reviews and rating has never been so easy and fun for both you and your customers.

Cheers for Re Vu!

Review about: Seo Ratings Improving.

ReVu - Awesome Rating Tool

Andrews, South Carolina 0 comments

Rating and reviewing softwares are gaining more and more popularity these days.Such tools contribute towards SEO value as comments are highly indexable.

I have been using Re-Vu, this tool boosted conversions of my website. Now my website is popular as I am getting good reviews, also ranking and traffic of my website has improved. Moreover, Re-Vu is a kind of review plugin that opens the lines of communication with your customers and also improve website's performance.

I recommend every website owner to give it a try.Cheers for Re Vu, install today this multipurpose marketing tool !!!

Review about: Rating Tool.

ReVu - Re-Vu a great feedback script

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

I own a small online business and always wanted something that would let me to interact with my customers and know their feedback.Re-Vu filled this gap perfectly, as of now I have an edge over my competitors because I have this multipurpose marketing tool.

Re-Vu rating script fulfilled all my requirements as it is secure to use and easy to install. I recommend this to everyone. Rating and review tools has revolutionized the field of commenting system.

Users can easily rate and review the products and services from their favourite websites like Facebook and Twitter.Re-Vu is one of the best tool to use that works with Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, and WordPress platform.

Review about: Great Feedback Script.

ReVu - Perfect Rating System

I found re-vu at Word Press and installed for my website as it was free to use.After installing this I found my entire commenting system has been changed and modified as more flexible and easy to use.

I can rate any product or services from any website quite easily. It has allowed me to rate more products in no time. It also helped me to increase my website's traffic and conversions.

Many thanks to the creator.I recommend this tool to all the people who are looking to increase their web presence by building a strong brand name.

Review about: Website Rating Software.

Comments

hanksvincent

There are many website rating plug-in available online today on the web. But I prioritized security first; Re-Vu rating script fulfilled all my requirements as it is secure to use and easy to install. I recommend this to everyone

andlerthomas

Are you looking for simple and the finest review and rating wordpress plugin?I am using re-vu.com and getting positive results.

Recommended to use for every website...:p

I have been using this review tool for my website and must say it is worth using to generate traffic and trust for your website. I would recommend others to use re-vu.com.